POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free Vector Editor exports to POV : Re: Free Vector Editor exports to POV Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Vector Editor exports to POV
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 21 Apr 2007 18:45:01
Message: <web.462a92b3a1d76b2abb6a8b250@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   In fact, I hate all text editors which try to be too "smart" and modify
> the edited files in ways not expressly requested by the user. The worst

Agreed. A text editor should be able to display as text any file type you
throw at it, and (as you say) make no changes at all unless specified. If
you can't change ASCII or Unicode content in an arbitrary filetype then a
text editor is pretty useless I reckon.

Anyway, aside from downloading the wretched svg file, how are you guys
finding the lathe recipe?

Bill